Schools, Clinics, Therapy Centers, Societies and other parties interested in and supportive of the cause of the Society.
- Can send two (2) designated members to represent them in activities of the Society. A designated representative is one who is appointed in writing by the corporation or organization.
- Can advertise in once a month (1xmonth) in the website (under events) and Facebook Group page of the Society
- Receive special discounts on the Society’s conferences, workshops, seminars, webinars and other activities.
- Can send two (2) designated representatives to the General Membership meetings but without voting privileges.
- Receive a Certificate of Membership and Identification Cards for the two (2) designated members