Those actively involved in endeavors towards advocacy, remediation and therapy of individuals with ADHD. These shall include medical and allied-medical professionals, psychologists, special education professionals, regular teachers, social workers and students in the above-named professions.
- Attend Monthly Support Groups (face-to-face or online) organized by the Society
- Receive special discounts on the Society’s conferences, workshops, seminars, webinars and other activities.
- Access to Directory of Doctors, Schools, Therapy Centers, Market Place, etc
- Automatic membership to the ADHD Online Support Group (Facebook)
- Can apply for accreditation to be part of the Tutorial and/or Coaching group of the Society.
- Can attend and vote in the General Membership meetings
- Can join a committee organized to address specific areas of concern of the Society.
- Receive publications & information pertaining to the Society.
- Receive Certificate of Membership and Identification card.